Thursday, March 15, 2012

# cookies # dessert

Coconut Macaroons: 4 Ingredients to Goodness

I like to read recipes- especially desserts. Recently I stumbled upon a recipe for Coconut Macaroons. I was shocked at how easy they were! I made a batch of them yesterday and they turned out great!

I thought I'd share.

This recipe comes from Allrecipes.com by Eagle Brand, so you know it's good. (I changed a few things to make my life easier.)

Start by dumping a 14-oz bag of flaked coconut in a big bowl.


Add one 14-oz. can of sweetened condensed milk.


Add 2 tsp. of vanilla. Stir.


Add chocolate chips and stir again.


Drop spoonfuls onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.


Immediately transfer hot macaroons to cooling rack to prevent sticking.


Enjoy!


P.S. I tried one this morning for breakfast and they were still amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us