Thursday, September 22, 2011

# dating at home # indoor dating

Dating at Home: Movie Trailer Reviews


It was my husband's turn to come up with a dating idea. He had a bunch of fun ideas but I picked his Movie Trailer Reviews idea.

We each made a chart (see below). Then we went to the Apple Movie Trailers site, watched some movie trailers and filled in our charts without the other seeing what we wrote. After we filled in our charts, we took turns sharing what we wrote down. We laughed at a lot of ridiculous movies coming out. This was very entertaining. I love laughing with my hubs.

Here's what my husband's chart looked like- he's got nicer handwriting than I do.


This was a very fun date to do while the kids were asleep.

Click HERE if you'd like to print out a chart for your own date.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us