Wednesday, March 14, 2012

# kid food # lunch

Snack Bags



Recently I picked up a package of small 2"x3" zipper bags at Wal-Mart in the craft section (100 bags for $1.00). I love them!

I love using them for holding snacks for my kids. They are nice and small and fit well in my purse. I was grateful I had them yesterday at the grocery store when my 1-year old began melting down at the end of our trip.


You've seen these fruit snacks at Costco. Each bag has 2.5 servings or so. I divided them up into the little bags- perfect for kids.


I think I got about 10 snacks in this quart-sized bag with plenty of space for more. I keep this in my purse.

Snacks that fit well:
peanuts/nuts
mini marshmallows (marshmallow bits are even better)
trail mix
M&Ms or other small candy
chocolate chips
fruit snacks
raisins (instead of buying those little boxes that cost so much money)
Gummy Bears
etc.

I will definitely put these in my kids' lunch boxes when they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us