Friday, May 4, 2012

# baby # birthdays

Tissue Paper Flowers with Balloon Center



My daughter's birthday is coming up and she wants a flower-themed party. (I'm sure the boys are going to love it.) Anyway, I tinkered around with making paper flowers and came up with this bloom. I think I like it. 


If you like it, you can make it too! Click HERE to find out how to make a simple paper flower. 


You're going to do the same thing with the tissue paper flowers but using 6-8 full sheets of tissue paper. I also stapled the middle instead of using a pipe cleaner (of course). I fastened a balloon to the center and then tied on a couple of tissue paper "leaves." Voila! 


TIP: Dollar Tree has tissue paper in packs of pink or blue along with multi-color packs. All the tissue paper seen here is from Dollar Tree.


This post was part of The Shady Porch Rock 'N' Share! For more awesome ideas across the blogosphere check out The Shady Porch!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! How did you fasten the balloon to the tissue paper?

    ReplyDelete

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us