Thursday, September 14, 2017

Zucchini Blueberry Muffins


These are my favorite muffins when I have a plethora of zucchini from my garden. I originally found this recipe on a website that is no longer available. Bummer. Good thing I printed the recipe. 

This recipe calls for 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour and 1/2 cup wheat flour. I changed it to 2 cup all purpose flour and 1 cup wheat flour because I like the crunch it gives the muffin. You can do whatever you fancy.


And, it also contains buttermilk. Any recipe with buttermilk is an automatic draw for me.


It's a pretty easy recipe.


Shred your zucchini with a cheese grater on the course side. You can also use fresh or frozen blueberries. I have used both. Frozen blueberries keep their shape a bit more and are a little juicier, in my opinion.


I use an ice cream scoop for my muffins and cupcakes. I have several sizes. I used a #20 scoop and filled all 24 muffin cups evenly.


You can print the recipe to these muffins HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us